The focus will be on six elements which ASBP believe underpin the sustainability of construction projects: Health and well-being, Resource efficiency, Whole life carbon, Ethics and transparency, Technical performance and Social value.
These criteria also correspond to the values of natureplus. The ASBP Awards will open for entries on 1st July 2018 and any completed projects located within the United Kingdom are welcome for submission. There is no fee required to submit an entry.
Entry criteria and key information
• Projects must be located within the United Kingdom.
• Entries are welcomed from any member/company in the project team.
• Joint submissions from more than one company in the project team are welcomed.
• Companies located outside of the United Kingdom may apply, as long as the project is situated within the UK.
• Projects that highlight how a particular building product has allowed the project to excel will be favoured.
• Measured performance data is not necessary for submission but is also favoured.
• The awards open for entry on 1st July 2018 and close for submissions on 14th September 2018.
• Entries must be submitted via the online submission form on the ASBP website.
• Shortlisted projects may be asked to provide further information to the judges to support their submission.
• Shortlisted projects may be required to host a site visit/allow filming during late 2018 (TBC).
• The awards are free to enter. Shortlisted projects may be required to contribute a nominal fee, e.g. towards poster printing costs.
Announcement of the winner
The ASBP Awards winner and commended projects will be announced at a ceremony at the ASBP’s third Healthy Buildings Conference and Expo which takes place on February 27th 2019 at London South Bank University. This year’s conference and expo will be the largest yet with over 200 delegates expected to attend and up to 20 exhibitors including leading product manufacturers, research organisations and designers.
The conference is a paid ticketed event and early bird tickets will be available shortly. Applicants which are shortlisted for an ASBP Award will receive one complimentary ticket to the conference and further tickets may be bought online via the ASBP website.